Sewer Credits

Sewer Credits for Sprinkler Usage

Hoover sewer consists of the Riverchase, Inverness, Southlake, Caldwell Crossings & Mill Springs communities.  New Hoover sewer rates effective October 1, 2021 include a watering credit for all residential customers. For information regarding Hoover Sewer please call 205-444-7523.

If you are on Hoover sewer and have installed a separate/private meter to monitor your sprinkler system usage you may receive additional credit.  Please complete and submit the private meter reading form to request credit.
If you are located in other areas of Hoover you should contact Jefferson County Sewer at 205-325-5138, Southwest Water Company at 205-733-1672 or Birmingham Water Works Board at 205-244-4000 to inquire about a credit.

Water Leaks

You may request a sewer credit for a leak by completing and submitting the Hoover Sewer Leak Adjustment Request.  Also submit a copy of your invoice from the company who made the repairs or the receipts where you purchased items to make the repairs yourself. 

This information should be mailed to 
Hoover Sewer
2020 Valleydale Rd.
Suite E-100
Hoover, AL 35244

Please email us with any questions.