Home of the Southeastern Conference (SEC) Baseball Tournament, Hoover High School Football, other sporting events, concerts and banquets, Hoover Metropolitan Complex is located on over 60 acres at:
5500 Stadium Trace Parkway
Hoover, AL 35244
Stadium seating capacity is 10,000. Available on site are banquet facilities, concessions, private picnic facilities, and luxury suites. Located in the upper level overlooking the stadium, the Michael Jordan Room is available for rental to large groups for events and banquets. An indoor and outdoor seating area is available. Cater your own event or contact stadium catering for more information.
Adjacent to the stadium is the Hoover RV Park, with rental spaces available year-round. The RV Park is also available for rent during the SEC Baseball Tournament each May.
For general information: Call: 205.739.7353, Email: infohoover@HooverMetComplex.com or LFehr@HooverMetComplex.com
For reservation information visit the Hoover Met Complex website.
Directions from I-459
- From I-459 North: Take I-459 Exit 10 to Highway 150.
- Merge right onto HWY 150 at light
- At the second traffic light turn right onto Stadium Trace Parkway
- Follow Stadium Trace Parkway for about 2.5 miles and the stadium is on the left
- From I-459 South: Take I-459 Exit 10 to Highway 150.
- Turn left at light onto Highway 150
- Proceed under the interstate to the second traffic light
- Turn right onto Stadium Trace Parkway
- Follow Stadium Trace Parkway for 2.5 miles and the stadium is on the left